| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chateau Tongariro in March is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is very slightly soggy with occasional rain. Around 173mm (6.8in) of H2O falls across an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Chateau Tongariro March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Chateau Tongariro:
- Hinemaiaia Dam, New Zealand - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) NE
- Kuratau, New Zealand - 40.3 kms (25 miles) NNE
- Tongariro Hatchery, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) NE
- Desert Road Tearooms, New Zealand - 19 kms (11.8 miles) E
- Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) SSE
- Marua, New Zealand - 48.2 kms (30 miles) SE
- Moawhango, Tikerere, New Zealand - 52.1 kms (32.4 miles) SSE
- Mataroa, New Zealand - 53.8 kms (33.4 miles) SSE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) S