| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chateau Tongariro in July is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat soggy with sleet, snow or rain at intervals. A sizable 246mm (9.7in) of liquid descends across on average 18 days.
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Chateau Tongariro July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Chateau Tongariro:
- Hinemaiaia Dam, New Zealand - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) NE
- Kuratau, New Zealand - 40.3 kms (25 miles) NNE
- Tongariro Hatchery, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) NE
- Desert Road Tearooms, New Zealand - 19 kms (11.8 miles) E
- Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) SSE
- Marua, New Zealand - 48.2 kms (30 miles) SE
- Moawhango, Tikerere, New Zealand - 52.1 kms (32.4 miles) SSE
- Mataroa, New Zealand - 53.8 kms (33.4 miles) SSE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) S